25 funniest Google searches!
Author: Clark Tos
If you're in front of Google and you want a laugh, try one of these 25 funniest searches you can find there.
Why do people do weirdly funny searches?
Pensive young woman in front of her computer Credits: Melpomenem
Google is certainly the search engine the most popular. Moreover, it is displayed first when connecting to the Internet. Google is consulted even when the search engine is different. In short, Google is the search engine favorite of the whole web .
According to statistics made on a blog in 2021, Google has an index of nearly 30 trillion pages . The search engine does not record less than 85,000 requests per second , an average of just under 7 billion daily . fifteen % of these requests are new.
Unsurprisingly, Google owns the monopole on most of what happens on the Internet. It could be marketing, email, operating system, etc. In other words, Google is everyone's best friend who needs to search the internet.
However, you should know that human beings are sometimes strange. The content that can be found by opening Google Chrome is so vast that many end up getting lost. Thus, the searches carried out end up out of the ordinary . It is not uncommon for a person who has spent several hours on the Internet to go from “How to improve SEO referencing as a web editor? » to « How to style a goat? '.
Just because Google Chrome has the answer . And when it comes to everything, it's absolutely everything ! You can even ask Google for your first name, and you'll get an answer, right down to the minute. Of course, if you just want to do weird Google searches, be sure to delete your history so that shame doesn't catch up with you. Fortunately, Google Chrome has the private navigation , which allows you to do your research with impunity, without having to delete anything.
Carry out research funny is specific to the human being 2.0. It is true that a lot of questions remain unanswered when we ask them to ourselves.
- Why is the sky blue ?
- How do fish see in water?
- How do I store all my tools in my toolbox?
- Why is Google called Google?
- Is Michael Jackson really dead?
- Why 'all attached' is written in two words and why 'separately' is written in one go?
In short, there are plenty of questions that do not always find answers. This is why the search engine Google exists. It is responsible for responding to each request, and displaying an answer to satisfy the curiosity of each Internet user.
The peculiar to human beings is to know and understand what surrounds him , even at the expense of a semblance of intelligence, pragmatism, realism and dignity. Because if among the search trends first you have 'Why milk a llama?' », and in second place « Why don't mushrooms grow on trees? is that there is a problem. Of course, this situation is exaggerated, even if some may have already wondered about these subjects. This does not prevent the lots of stupid questions that almost borders on genius posed to Google is well and truly astronomical.
25 funniest Google searches!
Woman laughing at her computer Credits: fizkes
How far does human stupidity go? ? To answer this question, here 25 Google searches funniest in France. Attention ! Some are performed by people of somewhat questionable mental health. Research is relatively trash and are not suitable for sensitive audiences. The editorial staff denies any responsibility for the shock that their results could cause you. If you are one of the sensitive users of Google Chrome, please go your way by clicking here . In case you are among the bravest, here are those searches:
- Know the election results in advance : of course, we are more than 67 million French people, but this person is the only one who wants information earlier than everyone else. Perhaps to sell the data collected and then buy hosting for his website specializing in the fetal position? We will never know.
- Jawless dummy : when you are told that beauty standards in France have changed enormously, it is not a joke .
- Bike path guy in underpants : there is nothing wrong with liking men, cycling and briefs. But when you love all 3 too much, the result is Google searching for that stuff. If the search engine in question were human, it would be depressed.
- Food for half obese cat : cats are real stars of the Internet. In the ranking of the favorite animals of the French, they come in second position. It is then normal that we look for some tips to make them lose extra pounds and help them find the line.
- Smoking in large quantities on a school bus : the French, and more specifically Parisians, are known to be heavy smokers. But from there to wanting to smoke in large quantities on a school bus, you must have reached the maximum degree of 'I don't care'.
- News war Russia Ukraine : in France, we love information and we all want to be exclusive on the scoop of the year. Only we understand nothing of what is happening and are waiting for the television news for an explanation in detail.
- How to Kill Your Wife Without a Trace : did you know that according to statistics, worldwide, including France, the first reason for divorce is marriage?
- Eat shark in Metz : it is said that in China, shark fin is a delicacy. Impossible to blame a poor Frenchman who wants to be up to date and who tries to get his pass to the closed world of haute cuisine by trying the impossible.
- Buy pubic hair : we enter the research carried out by pre-pubescent young people addicted to the Internet and who think that everything that can be found on Google is true.
- How to please a woman? : what is the definition of “content”? In daily life ? Professional ? In love? Sexual? Google knows a lot of sites that can answer this question.
- I want to join Al -Qaida either this person does not understand the source of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, or they have lost an important place in their former company, or they have no contact with any form of information and news. In any case, it is the very definition of 'I don't think, but I still am'.
- Is the health pass waterproof? : nobody told this unfortunate that the health pass should not stay in the pocket of his flowery swimsuit? So now is the time or never!
- Covid News : you will note the singular for “news”. This disease acts as if it had completely disappeared after putting the world on hold and establishing the obligation to hold a waterproof health pass. We did our research, the health pass is indeed mandatory, but no information on whether it is waterproof or not, even Google has its limits.
- Photo a sheep and a ball to hang : why a sheep? Why a hanging ball? Do we need a fishing line to bring it up? What is the ideal tool for this? Won't the sheep be too stressed a few centimeters above French territory? Still so many questions for Google Chrome.
- Tips for becoming a whore in 10 steps : Yes, times are tough. And as Cosette says so well in Wretched 'Let's sell what's left!' '. So why not finally? It is a well-paid job, which does not require managing the coins, and it is also a good way to combine business with pleasure. Advice: keep in mind a wood located near Boulogne before making your decision.
- French song containing the : the worst part is that this research method works and is even very effective. But to avoid this, know that your smartphone has a tool called Shazam that allows you to find any song in the vast world of the Internet.
- breeding endives : it is clear that none of the images contained in our old book of natural sciences described the reproduction of endives. This may be a marketing stunt by endive growers who don't want the world to know enough about their questionable breeding methods.
- Sexuality in sub - marin : this is certainly not one of the services offered by Captain Nemo in his submarine, the Nautilus. Surely he would not think about it a second time by leaving the curious on the port and starting the engines fissa.
- Is egg white rooster sperm : another one who did not follow science classes and who tries to catch up thanks to searches on Google Chrome.
- Why Google is the favorite search engine of the French? : already, because it is displayed first, and second reason, the time that Internet Explorer does not give results in the form of statistical data, we have time to make children, and they, children in turn . Internet Explorer's Twitter must surely be talking about the appearance of a serious disease, the Covid.
- What happened to my childhood blog? : it is still active. You can then relive how much the world hated you and how much you hated the world, and along the way correct your spelling mistakes. Today, the blog has given way to websites, pages on social networks and users straddling French mistakes.
- How is the sex of crocodiles? : click on “images” after performing the search. You will surely find worthy results on websites specializing in reptiles.
- Middle name Emmanuel Macron : the French politician whose services to the nation should end in 2022 has the middle name Jean-Michel, followed by Frédéric. This is one of those pieces of information that is useless, but does so much good when known.
- world stop covid : it's no secret that the world has been on hold for a long time because of covid. Suffice to say that because of this disease, the Earth was on sick leave! Covid is the source of the emergence of many remote working positions, which is not the worst result of the global pandemic.
- Google : it is true that typing 'Google' on the search engine with the same name may seem strange. But if you type in 'Google' and hit 'Enter,' you'll uncover an astronomical amount of information about the company that runs your favorite search engine. Fun fact: if you type “Google Google Google Google Google Google Google” seven times “Google”, absolutely nothing happens.
Of course, this list is not exhaustive concerning unusual searches on Google and only includes those carried out in France. Do you know that there are almost 7000 languages all over the world? This means that Google had to undergo searches in all these languages.
Tip: If your searches are not successful or if the results offered by the number ONE search engine are not satisfactory, instead of pressing 'Enter' after writing your query, press 'News'. Through this tab, you will find several current facts on a given topic. The results obtained are different from those of the normal search.